Thursday, November 22, 2007

Time to refocus

Well I am once again back to the drawing board and refocusing my efforts on my affiliate marketing quest to make money online. I really feel like I am on the right track now.
I have seen over and over that article marketing is the most effective way to get ranking
for your websites. Of course you must do your research and carefully select your keyword
terms. That is most important and you can't miss that step. There is a fee tool called seo book
and it is the best tool I have found because it gives the search totals for google, msn and yahoo.
I am back on my quest and I have found the most incredible product for posting articles automatically. Don't fall for cheap imitations. I have tried them and they still are very time
consuming. Article post robot, truly is a one click and your articles are sent to more than 400
article sites and directories. It is worth the cost and you can check it out here and if you are serious about marketing your sites with articles it is a piece of software you can't do without!

http://www.srtsoft.com/cgi-bin/lyre.cgi/jvm/package/go_homepage.html?pack_id=664&aff_id=4243

They even offer an easy 3 pay plan if you are just starting and on a budget and believe me there is nothing else like it. Any time I have had any problems I get almost an immediate response in my email. It has the best customer service. There is some time involved in getting it set up because you to visit all of those sites and register and then activate your account and then log back in to create pen name. After that, it truly is one click and your article is submitted to as many sites as you choose. I had tried other software like article submitter and it just basically form fills for you , you still have to watch every single admission and click submit. Article post robot does everything! I am even published in the top ranking sites and was approved with no problems.
I just went back to Holly's book and the basics and I am starting over.
http://www.honestriches2.info and this truly is a step by step guide to earning online.

No comments: